Stem to Stern for Sellers
All Hull residents, businesses, non-profits, municipal entities, and religious organizations are encouraged to hold a yard sale during Stem to Stern. Encourage your neighbors to join in the fun and have a yard sale too—shoppers stop where there are big and multiple sales! This year's event is on Saturday and Sunday, May 19 & 20, 2018.
Whether you decide to hold your yard sale on Saturday, or on Sunday, or over the entire weekend, know that your participation is what continues to make Stem to Stern a success!
Signing up is easy! Here's what you need to know to participate:
- A Town of Hull yard sale permit is not required if you have registered and paid a Stem to Stern fee.
- Each individual seller or family must register with HNCC to participate in Stem to Stern.
- Complete the online application form at the bottom of this page and submit the $15.00 registration fee by PayPal or by mail. (Sorry, but no refunds will be given for registration fees.)
- Registrations within one week of the event must be paid by credit card or cash.
- Registrations received by by 5/9 will be featured in the Hull Times for shoppers to see.
- Registrations received by 5/18 will be included on the website map and address list.
- Be nice to your neighbors. Let them know ahead of time that you will be having a Stem to Stern yard sale.
- You will receive seller information, event permit, and a custom Stem to Stern sign to draw people to your yard sale location.
- If you are holding your yard sale at your own home, business, or building, you are all set! If you are an individual or organization that needs to use Town or DCR property, please contact Town Hall or the DCR to make your own arrangements. All necessary permissions are your responsibility.
- Get ready to sell...sell...sell and have fun, fun, fun!
- You decide what to do with your income from the day—keep or donate to your favorite non-profit or charity.
After Stem to Stern, please remember:
- Take down all signs you put up, per special request from the Hull Police Department.
- Everything must be removed from the street after your yard sale. Don't get a ticket for leaving trash on the street!
- A special request from the nice people at Wellspring Multi-Service Center: Do not bring your yard sale leftovers to Wellspring. If it didn't sell at your yard sale, it will not sell at Wellspring!