Endless Summer Entertainment
Eat at over 10 restaurants from clam chowder and lobster rolls to hot dogs and sushi. Hull boasts the best seaside restaurants in Massachusetts. This festival isn't about just fried dough and pizza. You will sample delicious treats from the Mediterranean to Vietnam and seafood to BBQ ribs.
- 12:00 - Kid’s Chalk Art Contest at the Rockland Trust booth
- 12:00 - Johnny Bluehorn & the Caretakers – R&B, Soul, Blues, and Funk! At the Aquarion Sound Stage
- 1:00 - Hula Hoop Contest at the Paragon Carousel
- 1:25 - Daddy’s Hot Dog Eating Competition – Sign up at Daddy’s booth
- 1:45 - WSU – Bluegrass Band with totally local roots! At the Aquarion Sound Stage
- 3:00 - Hula Hoop Contest at the Paragon Carousel
- 3:10 - Pizza Box Pizza Eating Contest – Sign up at Pizza Box’s booth
- 3:30 - Divas with a Twist – Powerhouse female vocal group! At the Aquarion Sound Stage
- 4:45 - 50/50 Winner Announced
Shopping and Artists
Hull features many unique shopping experiences and some of the best artists on the South Shore. Take home an original painting or piece of Paragon Park memorabilia. Start your holiday shopping early and have something special from Nantasket Beach.
Things to Do Throughout the Day
- Ride the Roaming Railroad starting at the Nantasket Hotel at the Beach booth
- Sign up for the Struzz’s Home Run Race held on September 30th
- Kids Create Art Center with the Hull Artists
- Busy Bee Bounce Houses at Park Avenue
- Take a ride on the Paragon Carousel
- Do-It-Yourself photos at the Touch-A-Vehicle display
- Flu shots at the Board of Health booth by the Carousel
Music Down the Avenue
Listen to all live music, contests, and important announcements all the way throughout the festival!
Aquarion Water Company
Save the Harbor/Save the Bay
Pyne Keohane Funeral Homes
Nantasket Beach Resort
50/50 Plus Raffle
Proceeds from the 50/50 raffle help support the HNCC scholarship fund. Get one for $5 or three for $10. Last year's winner went home with over $2,000!